Comment from Srorn
You have to remember:
1. You are not alone,
2. You are not abnormal or not nature. You were born from a woman like other people in the world
3. No one is like you, and you are not like them too
4. Parents produced us, not mean they are us or we are them.
៣ ម៉ែបង្កើតកូនមិនមែនមានន័យថា ម៉ែបង្កើតម៉ែឬឳពុកទេ។ម៉ែអាចបង្កើតកនបានន័យថានេះជាជីវិតថ្មីមួយទៀត
៤ នៅលើលោកនេះគ្មានមនុស្សណាដូចគ្នា គិតដូចគ្នា ។ល។ ក្នុងពេលតែមួយទេនិងសកម្មភាពដូចគ្នា។
1. Yes everyone were born with human rights.
2. But how many of you know about the 30 article in the universal declaration of Human Rights?
3. How many of you start to debate with yr parents and other parents as well as Khmer society? Yes, my group has done some but not much yet. Next week my trip to Siem Reap for University Student.
4. How many of you help to talk with Media (TV, Radio, News paper, face book……)
5. How many of you come with me and go to look at our Cambodian laws and implementation according to Khmer culture?
6. How many of you are now being Victims of force marriage? kick out of your house because yr family dislike you? being sex workers? Being hopeless? Being homeless? Being drug user? Commit Suicide? Crying every day? broken heart because your parents stop you?