|Thurs 16th `May||Fri 17th||Sat 18th||Sun 19th|
|Coming Out because we are not wrong!– workshop- Khmer language- limited spaces for non-RoCKers
– call Collette 017 559 150
– Srorn 092 300 006
|The beginnings of accepting LGBT rights– same||Learning to protect ourselves from rights violations– same||
Community Day OPEN to all!
Blessing ceremony– pagoda-it is in Wat Sam Rorng Andet Pagoda from 8-10am and then Tuk Tuk Parade is started from the pagoda to WNU office.!
Tuk tuk, moto, bike parade- from pagoda around Tuol Kork
Sports Day– Tuol Kork sports centre
LGBT Community Concert- WNU office
|Venue for workshops: Women’s Network for Unity (WNU) office #3 – 4, Street 339, Sangkat Boeng Kak 1, Khan Toul Kok.Call Srorn for directions- tel. 092 300 006
Note: Each workshop start at 8am and finish at 5pm. 1 hour for lunch!
|HELP!Call Srorn 092 300 006; he speaks perfect English!|
Other events to watch out for!
- K’nyay restaurant/K2 bar– possible event on Wed. night 16th– call 017 698 907
- Pontoon– annual Pride Club Night Thursday 16th
- Blue Chili– annual Pride Extravaganza Friday night 17th
- META House– mini Pride Film Festival Thursday 16th-Saturday 18th